09:00 am - 10:00 am
The Commons on Champa
1245 Champa Street
Denver, CO, 80204
If you are a motivated talented entrepreneur who loves what you do, but wants an easier, more reliable way to generate a constant stream of new clients, then this is for you. You don’t need to be cold calling, feeling pushy, struggling with feast or famine periods, or struggling to find clients any more. Instead, you need a simple, fail-proof and reliable constant client system for your business that will find clients easily, effectively and even automatically.
Participants will learn:
- The #1 reason entrepreneurs struggle to get clients
- My simple, no-fail 3 step process for generating a lifetime of clients
- The best methods of attracting clients that are working, right now
- How to tailor-make your own unique client generation system
As the President & CEO of Phenix Growth Partners, Donna Evans uses her extensive corporate, higher education and non-profit experience to help leaders grow their businesses. Previously, Donna served as the President and CEO of the Colorado Women’s Chamber of Commerce for 9 years where she led significant growth initiatives in all aspects of the organization. Donna’s awards include CEO of the Year from the Colorado Association of Commerce and Industry; Outstanding Woman in Business from the Denver Business Journal; Extraordinary Woman from KOSI; Top 100 Woman and Woman of Distinction from the Girl Scouts of Colorado. She has been a keynote speaker and led training and development workshops on various topics to hundreds of leaders.
Donna will share with us the four stages of business and how to plan for managed growth. You won’t want to miss this inspirational and information-packed presentation!
About WEBOs Learn
WEBOs Learn is a one-hour monthly growth and learning opportunity featuring local business and life experts. These presentations and discussions are motivating, inspiring, and educational.
Open to anyone who just wants to be better and do better. Free to WEBO members, guests and visitors $25 pre-purchased tickets or at the door.
Maya Angelou said “When we know better, we do better.” That’s the idea behind WEBOs Learn, our monthly educational and growth program. WEBOs Learn brings life and business experts to the WEBO community to share strategies, lessons, and takeaways you can take back to your business to help you achieve your success.
WEBOs Learn is held the first Wednesday of every month.
- Expertise – our presenters are life and business experts who will share their information and skills to help you grow your personal and professional knowledge.
- Real life takeaways – from stress relief strategies to social media plans, you will come away from every WEBOs Learn session with real takeaways you can use.
- Community building and networking – Every WEBO event is an opportunity to connect with other passionate, motivated women business owners.